Interview Skills Workshop for Band 5 Nurses
Date: 23rd August, 2020 at 14:00 - 17:00
Delivery: Online (Microsoft Teams)
This 3-hours workshop is designed to give attendees the skills to improve confidence and performance at interviews.
1. Outline principles and tips for successful interviews;
2. Explore employers' expectations;
3. Share previous interview experiences and best practice;
4. Gain awareness of the importance of preparation for interviews;
5. Practice creating and delivering answers to common interview questions.
The workshop will not cover:
- Subject specific information
- A secret list of questions
- All the answers!
Ariel Lanada, BSN, MSc in Nursing Education, RN
Divisional Lead for Practice Development and Education, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Associate Lecturer: Leadership and Management, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Oxford Brookes University
NMC Registered Teacher
Doctor of Education Student